Author, Literary & Blogger
B.E. Chemical Engg. (Univ. of Mumbai)
M.S. Chemical Engg. (Texas Tech Univ.)
I have a Bachelors and Masters in Chemical Engineering and along with interests in my core subjects of mathematics and science; I dabble in religion, law, politics and economics. I strongly believe that application of rational thought, logic and sound reasoning can result in the best understanding of the subject at hand and in many cases can give a radically different perspective from what is the generally prevailing trend. I am an avid reader… I also write in the Editor's section of various newspapers in addition to running my own blog and having published books.
- K. Doshi, “तेलाच्या किमतींचे गौडबंगाल”, Page 15, Maharashtra Times, 25 Mar 2016
- K. Doshi, “लोकमतला छेद देणारा ‘नकाराधिकार’ कशासाठी?”, Page 7, Sakal, 9 Dec 2015
- K. Doshi, “Land Acquisition in India: Is the farmer wrong...?”, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 31 Dec 2015, Available: http://www.amazon.com/Land-Acquisition-India-farmer-wrong/dp/1522990607
- K. Doshi, “Marital Rape & Men’s Rights...”, 30 Apr 2016, Available: http://kironpen.blogspot.in/2016/04/marital-rape-mens-rights.html
- K. Doshi, “Rajya Sabha: A Case study where the ‘Indirectly’ elected subvert the ‘Directly’ elected…”, 28 Jan 2016, Available: http://kironpen.blogspot.in/2016/01/rajya-sabha-case-study-where-indirectly.html
- K. Doshi, “Do low oil prices really paint a picture of gloom?”, 21 Jan 2016, Available: http://kironpen.blogspot.in/2016/01/the-price-of-crude-oil-has-beenstead...
- Doshi, K., & Simon, S. (2005). Modeling nanoporosity development in polymer films for low‐k applications. Polymer Engineering & Science, 45(5), 640-651